MBS Techservices' Defense Against Industrial Espionage and Insider Threats Services
Industrial Espionage and Insider Threat Personnel Training
The personnel training is delivered to the management and those employees who represent potential target for nefarious agents. The attendees learn about global threats and main actor, insider threats faced by companies and governments, from both industrial and foreign intelligence perspectives; how foreign agencies and competitors will target some employees; how to recognize concerning behavior that might indicate possible insider threats, tools and devices utilized by nefarious agents.
Industrial Espionage and Insider Threat Audit
Insider Threat Audit is assessment of the corporate resilience to security threats of the corporate IP, private and confidential information. Recommendations will include practical advice and measures that can be taken to mitigate the identified gaps. Some elements of the audit include:
• Existing corporate policies and procedures on physical and digital data management and security;
• Analysis of employee-related issues;
• Examination of existing cyber and physical data access controls, cyber security solutions and tools.
Industrial Espionage and Insider Threat Program
Program is developed on the results of the Industrial Espionage and Insider Threat Audit. Areas covered by the program are:
• Corporate policies, processes and procedures;
• Physical and digital data access controls;
• Cyber data loss solutions and tools; and
• Employee training.