We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we're protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect from me?
We collect the following information from you:
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Purchase history
- Product/service preferences
- When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer's location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you've visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Because it may be useful in the future
- Because our computer software asks for it
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service
- Delivery services
- To complete a sale/transaction
If it's a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, when you apply for credit, we pass on your personal information to a credit reporting agency so we can complete a credit check. We also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
Use of Personal Information for Secondary Reasons
We also may use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including: